Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive



(n.b.)TOTAL eclipse 22Jul09, 09:39 a.m. Shanghai, China



I know this entry is a bit late, but better late than never.
Total Eclipse which only happens ONCE every 300 years seen exclusively in Asia.
Starting from down below (singapore) pass by (china, sh) & ended in (Japan)


" Amazing isnt it how nature eats u up.
& ain't I lucky enough to be able to land in the morning right before this moments happened ;)"





Quotes of the day.

Two futures, two soul mates… too much for any one person.
Bella Swan, Eclipse, Chapter 26, p.599

Not a drug; I would have been the air, the sun.
Jacob Black, Eclipse, Chapter 26, p.599

The clouds I can handle. But I can’t fight with an eclipse.
Jacob Black, Eclipse, Chapter 26, p.600



mandy x

(0) Comments

Post a Comment