Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Tonight there will be a party
A party to celebrate

" A very merry unbirthday!
To me?
Oh no!
To you! A very merry unbirthday!
For me?
For you!
Now blow the candle out, my dear and make your wish come true! He he he.
A very merry unbirthday, to you! -Mad Hatter, Alice in Wonderland "

Celebration won't be completed without the perfect treat
A treat of sweet & sour cakes





じゃ’
今日は新製品クッキー名前は..
Today's new product is..

「LEMON YUZU
..just like how it sounds, made from the "freshest lemon and ゆず" stands for Citron Jam,
this cake is best to served hot or even chill with its sour glazing.

「CHIZU
..is a combination of the perfect match made in heaven, "cheese and chocolate".
Sounded high in calorie, and fat this cake will crave u for more. Trust me, you don't have to worry about its fat.

by. Chameleon Patisserie



I'm late / I'm late / For a very important date.
No time to say "Hello."
" Goodbye." / I'm late, I'm late, I'm late. xx

(0) Comments

Post a Comment