Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive


This happened after & before the movie..
(for sure) the congee was after the movie.
(for sure) the 2 photos below was before the movie.

Make sure u are looking the photos while sober
cause it's not what u think it is, or is it ?
*neah* it's just glove to eat baby duck..
(I ain't eating any of it, well.. its poultry & baby!!)

ps.
ew~ I so love my uncle
too funny & annoying (for some reasons)
soon-to-be-CONGRATS-------------------♥

Earlier I mentioned movie..
well, watched another 2 this week & continuing..
r:★★★★☆ CONFUCIUS -china
"no matter what, don't let pride overcome. BROTHERS for LIFE"
r:★★★★☆ 3 IDIOTS -hindi
"belief nothing is impossible, do what u love & be brave or you'll regret for the rest of your life."



5:04.A.M.
I'm awake but my world is half asleep.
安安 sweetdreams sweetdevil xx

(0) Comments

Post a Comment