Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive


" Life is like
Masquerade ; u can always pretend to be someone's else,
but you'll never
be you until u create your independence & accept your -own- self
"

__Mandy x Michiru__



Once in your benevolent life

There comes a day when u just feels like to be the opposite
There comes a day when u feels like to let it all out
There comes a day when u get real drunk

As if everything's around is spinning
As if everything's seems fine
As if everything's under control
As if you can just be the real foolish-self

Without anyone trying to stop
Without anyone to complaint
Without anyone expecting you be sober

A day when I eminently drunk
I'll still remember every little things,
perhaps' not all details.
I'll still be myself
perhaps not just myself, but the real unprotected -self
I'll still stick to the status quo
perhaps it's all just the fragile part of me
screaming.. howling.. to get out of the box
perhaps
Nothing Everything



xx

(0) Comments

Post a Comment