Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive


豆豆 「私たち豆豆です、よろしくね」
after a year, we finally re-unite
although double_d is missing..
come on~
get ur ass outta SYDNEY XD


around 2 days ago, totally out of boredom..
I just found my old Tarot Card collection & fool around, well, here's my result.

SINGLE PERSON SPREAD

1. who am I
HIGH PRIESTESS
"many hidden secrets in ur heart makes it hard to communicate your feelings to someone."
2. What/ who do I need (to make it all works out)
TEMPERANCE
"harmony between feelings & needs"
3. What/ who don't I need (produce too much conflict)
Opp. of STRENGTH
"weakness of spirit & lack of faith in own abilities."
4. Options available (how & which options u hv)
DEATH
"end of old phases; beginning of new ones. letting go & welcome the new."
5. Direction (decisions & choices to take)
THE FOOL
"new beginnings & childlike enthusiasm for fresh ideas."



" Only fear of the new makes us wary "
kind of makes sense, Let's Move On, sounds easy?
totally~ life is like a poker-game о(ж>▽<)y ☆




mandy xx

(0) Comments

Post a Comment