Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

[QUICK UPDATES]

(-) Couple of days ago, my connection/server has been down,
and now I am back *cheering* and *sharing* (\\\∇///)


(-) Thanks for following me on twitter @zenamandy
" I'll try my best to post news & updates around SH or watever is interesting --cheer"


(-) 2 days ago is EASTER !! " Happy EASTER SUNDAY "
anyone went to the church? anyone paint their egg? anyone??
for me, I went to the german mass and lucky I wasn't that late afterall.


(-) Thanks Thanks to my best friend whose back in Singapore to share such a great news.

+ on A.N.JELL " Lee Hong Ki "
.. news news news, on his ASIA fanmeeting from March - April;
starting Korea SEOUL-Japan TOKYO-Taipei TAIWAN-Singapore SG-China BEIJING-so on..
on BEIJNG report.
為了答謝中國影迷對張根碩的支持,
“真正的美男要來了” 2010張根碩亞洲影迷見面會內地站將於2010年4月17日在北京舉行。
張根碩本人非常期待此次的內地行,
HS MEDIA正在努力準備這場活動。這是一場愛的聚會,
“黃泰京”與大家的盛情相約,讓我們共同期待這一天的到來!
..damn* no matter how hard I try to google on SH, he aint comin to Shanghai -sob-

" 장근석〜 근석〜〜 사랑해요 〪〭〮〫〬♪〭♥〮〮”

+ on PERSONA 3 " PS2 PSP game "
.. RPG, its all about your letting out your other-self and fight for best or worst.

+ on 비Bi (Rain)정지훈 "Love Song MV -2010 J TUNE production"
.. awesome, as always, RAIN never fails to catch a glimpse of his fans heart and eyes.


(-) Check out movie trailer for:
BLUEBEARD . THE RUNAWAYS . KITES . THE GOOD HEART . SALT . IRONMAN 2 . ECLIPSE


(-) ハルちゃん..おかえり^^今日上海10日からHKに行きましょね、私はあなたを欠場することに!!



.. じゃ〜おやすみなさい ☆----M

(0) Comments

Post a Comment